[LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

Richard Knoppow largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 15 15:08:02 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "philip.lambert" <philip.lambert@ntlworld.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2003 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

> Thanks Richard, what a lot you know or know where to look
for it!   Did your
> source give you the flange to film distance at infinity?
That's all I need
> now (as it determines bellows bind up or not). I was
intending to use the
> lens on 8 on 120 or 10 on. Incidentally when you give
152mm as  the diagonal
> of 5x4 inches did you measure it?  I had thought 162mm was
the calculated
> diagonal of 5x4 inches.  Philip

  The book have no further information. I am not even sure
whether it was intended for use on the small Technika or on
the Linhof press camera. However, I suspect that Bob Salomon
at HP Marketing may have full specs and even know who made
the lens. In any case, its worth an e-mail. HP is the US rep
for Linhof.

 info@hpmarketingcorp.com
Corporate Offices
By Mail:
HP Marketing Corp.
16 Chapin Road
Pine Brook, NJ 07058

By Phone:
1.800.735.4373

By Fax
1.800.282.9010

  BTW, I forgot in my earlier post to mention Voigtlander,
who also buit lenses for Linhof.
---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA