[LargeFormat] 58mm S.Angulon

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Sat Feb 15 06:12:01 2003

Thanks Richard, what a lot you know or know where to look for it!   Did your
source give you the flange to film distance at infinity?  That's all I need
now (as it determines bellows bind up or not). I was intending to use the
lens on 8 on 120 or 10 on. Incidentally when you give 152mm as  the diagonal
of 5x4 inches did you measure it?  I had thought 162mm was the calculated
diagonal of 5x4 inches.  Philip