[LargeFormat] EBay

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Sun Feb 9 09:54:23 2003

Hi Uncle Dick,

    Mankind advanced from stone rolling to tiring out horses
to deliver the mail.  Plastic computers do it today I'm told.
BTW, it's fun to check on who's bidding on what else via
checking up on the bidders' present and past bids.  German
law prohibs stupping into it's citizens' business at least.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net