[LargeFormat] CLA

Loren Wohlgemuth largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jan 24 18:51:20 2003

Howdy all,
Im on the west coast of the US, just north of Verna, well, a lot north,
near Astoria.  I've posted my lineage before but mostly lurk.
Question:  Is there anywhere a written treatise on how to CLA a lens?
I've got a couple that definitely need all that but I'm a bit
apprehensive to just jump in and unscrew just to see what's inside.
Also, should I succeed in dismantling said lens, what lubricant should
one use?  30w? 50w? or spit?
I just know that someone here has that information tucked away in an
efile and would love to guide  a neophyte CLA'r along.

Loren in Astoria