[LargeFormat] Introductions

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jan 23 09:25:37 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Graeme Hird" <goldeye@emerge.net.au>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 7:17 AM
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Introductions

> It seems that Brock and I are a couple of peas from the same pod.

Are you tall, dark and handsome?  Do you need to carry a baseball or cricket
bat to ward off the female admirers?  Yes?  Then perhaps we're identical
twins separated at birth! ;-))

> I'm also 37, shoot Nikon in 35mm and 4x5 in LF, I've got a Speed Graphic
> lying around that I don't use, a German 6x6 which I rarely use and an
Epson
> 2450 for scanning my LF films. (Get the F5, Brock - it's still a toy, but
> very good one!). I also have an LS-40 for 35 mm films.

F5... I think I'd probably spend those dollars (if I had them) on one of the
new digital Nikon bodies - a friend has one and I have to admit I'm
impressed and somewhat envious.  But tell you what, if you want to do a
straight trade of your F5 for my Sinar F (I'll even throw in the bag
bellows), we might have a deal!  Trading a toy for a real piece of
professional equipment!  How can you pass this opportunity by? ;-)

Not quite ready for a convertable (ible),

Brock