[LargeFormat] Introductions, Readyload in UK

Mike Finley largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 16:52:23 2003

Thanks; I haven't tried Speed Graphic (though not in an old catalog I have
from them), but the others don't (or didn't advertise even on their web
catalogs).

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Dan Andrews
Sent: 21 January 2003 20:55
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Introductions, Readyload in UK

Mike,

Have you checked the following suppliers for readyload?  I see them
advertised in the UK photo mags a lot, though I have no experience with
any of them:

7dayshop.com is in Guernsey, phone 01481 257336
Speed Graphic in Hampshire, phone 0845 330 5530
Photoglossy.com also in Guernesy, phone 01481 736990

And you could always try Jessop's, I suppose....

Good luck, and let me know how it goes so I can stock up on my next trip
north.

Dan

--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *