[LargeFormat] Introductions, Readyload in UK

Dan Andrews largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 15:56:00 2003

Mike,

Have you checked the following suppliers for readyload?  I see them
advertised in the UK photo mags a lot, though I have no experience with
any of them:

7dayshop.com is in Guernsey, phone 01481 257336
Speed Graphic in Hampshire, phone 0845 330 5530
Photoglossy.com also in Guernesy, phone 01481 736990

And you could always try Jessop's, I suppose....

Good luck, and let me know how it goes so I can stock up on my next trip
north.

Dan

--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *