[LargeFormat] Introductions

Vincent Dobson largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 01:34:03 2003

Verna,

I love GA - I have two favorite spots -- 1.  all of North GA and 2.  the
area in South GA around a sleepy little town called Darien.  If you look at
my web site you will see a lot of images from those two areas -- A lot of
Darien shots in "sill waters" and North GA in "Appalachia".  I try to be in
Darien each year the full moon in Feb. to start my photo taking season =
work my way up the coast in March then North GA.  -- then I must be in the
Smokies on or very close to April 15th.  That, to me, is the best time to be
in the Smokies - no crowds - fresh air and good vistas after cleansing
Spring rains plus wild flowers every where you look.

I guess if I keep bragging about it the crowd thing might change.  You will
never catch me in the Smokies in the Summer and NEVER during Fall Leaf
season - but I love it there during the Winter and Spring.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Verna Knapp
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2003 1:05 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: Re: [LargeFormat] Introductions

Vince,

I understand Georgia has its own beauties to offer. At least my brother
tells me so, but then again, he has this passion for mucking around in
the swamps recording and photographing frogs and toads.
(http://wwknapp.home.mindspring.com/GAFrog.Toad.html for those of you
who are curious) He lives near Atlanta. Still, I'm certain there are
other things there worthy of the film.

Your suggestion is tempting, but I don't think my daughter would forgive
me if I didn't show up in New Hampshire.

Verna