[LargeFormat] Introductions

Verna Knapp largeformat@f32.net
Tue Jan 21 01:14:08 2003

Vince,

I understand Georgia has its own beauties to offer. At least my brother
tells me so, but then again, he has this passion for mucking around in
the swamps recording and photographing frogs and toads.
(http://wwknapp.home.mindspring.com/GAFrog.Toad.html for those of you
who are curious) He lives near Atlanta. Still, I'm certain there are
other things there worthy of the film.

Your suggestion is tempting, but I don't think my daughter would forgive
me if I didn't show up in New Hampshire.

Verna

--
" Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.  "
--The Dalai Lama