[LargeFormat] Introductions

David largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 20 12:12:27 2003

Hello all,

My name is David Sanderson.  I live just south of San
Francisco, CA and have been enjoying large format
photography for about 5 years now.  I have a Zone
VI/Wisner field camera and a couple lenses to shoot
b/w (TMax 100 exclusively) and some color
transparencies when I get the urge.  One of my most
favorite activities is to do my Ansel impersonation by
cherished experience so far was on a ski trip into the
Desolation Wilderness last May and shooting Lake Aloha
under a full moon at 2am.  All my friends think I'm a
little crazy, but the process of creating an image
that conveys how I feel about life and the beauty of
nature is, to me, the most rewarding and memorable
activity I have ever had the privelege of doing.

Glad to be a part of the list!!!

David in SF