[LargeFormat] Graphic view II

Jim Hemenway largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jan 13 10:12:12 2003

Hi Clive:

I like the GV II because the tilt is centered in the middle of the
standards rather than at the bottom as in the first GV. In addition the
rail and the bellows are longer.

I haven't had but a few bites and am reluctant to put it on ebay.  It's
one of those things where even though I already have another, that it's
worth more to me than anyone is willing to pay for it.

I'm now thinking of "chopping it up" to turn it into a stubby:
http://www.bigcamera.com/articles/GraphicViewStubby.htm

--
Jim - http://www.hemenway.com