[LargeFormat] Re: WWII Signal Corps newsgroups

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Jan 5 15:05:03 2003

Blue Bulb.  It's darn difficult to get Chromium to plate blue.

I always giggle at these things.  They were meant for combat-no frilly
things such as leather, just dull non-refective paint, even the shutter is
non reflect.  And they we go a put a flash on it?  I guess there was more
IR film used than I want to believe.  I'd just hate to be the GI that has
to dive from fox hole to fox hole with a pile of flash bulbs in his
pockets.