[LargeFormat] Snippets from a German book

Dan Andrews largeformat@f32.net
Fri Dec 13 08:12:15 2002

Ole--

Sounds interesting.  here's a VERY rough translation into English:

PHOTOGRAPHIC AUXILIARY BOOK
for serious work
by HANS SCHMIDT
(Teacher at the Photographic-Technical middle school and at the Cityi
Technical School for Photographers in Berlin; Honour member of the
photographic club in Munich; Honour medal Berlin 1896 and Leipzig 1897;
Silver medal of the Kaiser's Royal Photographic society in Vienna 1907;
Ausschuss Miglied [I couldn't figure that title into English] and
adviser of the German museum in Munich)

1st Part: THE ADMISSION Second examined and extended edition With 70
illustrations and a colored board --- Publishing house of Gustav Schmidt
(pre-mount [?] Robert Oppenheim) BERLIN 1910

Feel like sending more?

Dan

--
*                  Dan Andrews                   *
*             Cairo American College             *