[LargeFormat] Thornton Pickard Roller Shutters

Ken Hough largeformat@f32.net
Tue Dec 3 07:31:12 2002

Go To a vintage Fountain pen repair site. That what I used.
Ken

To:             	largeformat@f32.net
From:           	Clive Warren <Clive.Warren@megacycle.co.uk>
Subject:        	[LargeFormat] Thornton Pickard Roller Shutters
Send reply to:  	largeformat@f32.net
	<mailto:largeformat-request@f32.net?subject=subscribe>
Date sent:      	Mon, 02 Dec 2002 15:29:29 +0000

Am in the process of reconditioning a Thornton Pickard shutter which has a
small air release "bladder" on the business end of the shutter that
operates the shutter release bar. It's all fairly simple stuff, however I
do need to find a replacement bladder. This bladder is about the size of
the tip of your index finger to the first joint and is attached to the air
release pipe.

Any ideas where I can find a suitable replacement?  All my hopes and dreams
for using a variety of 8x10 lenses in barrels currently rest in this
project :-)