[LargeFormat] Thornton Pickard Roller Shutters

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon Dec 2 10:33:44 2002

Am in the process of reconditioning a Thornton Pickard shutter which has a
small air release "bladder" on the business end of the shutter that
operates the shutter release bar. It's all fairly simple stuff, however I
do need to find a replacement bladder. This bladder is about the size of
the tip of your index finger to the first joint and is attached to the air
release pipe.

Any ideas where I can find a suitable replacement?  All my hopes and dreams
for using a variety of 8x10 lenses in barrels currently rest in this
project :-)