[LargeFormat] Bulb release

tripspud largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 28 13:38:32 2002

Hi Benno!

      They are available used, but it might take some time finding.  An
alternative
is DIY.  Get an ear syringe blower at the drugstore and some PVC flexible tubing

of the correct diameter, all it needs to do could be easily made.

    BTW, I've got a Seneca 5x7.  It's the Competitor View with added front
swing.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California