[LargeFormat] Bulb release

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Nov 28 13:05:31 2002

Well the expensive way out is to buy a DeGroff air release.  This will
give you the cylinder and cable release so you can use the bulb and the
tube on your Copal.  If you don't want to go that route, head for a nearby
medical supply and ask for a sphygmanometer  bulb and tube.  If they look
at you odd, then ask for a Blood Pressure cuff bulb and tube.

les