[LargeFormat] sheet film developing

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 24 13:56:11 2002

Guy,

Gordon Hutchings, who has done a bit more film testing than I have,  made
this claim in his book the Film Developing Cookbook. He states minimum
volumes for stock, and various dilutions of developers.  The more dilute
the developer, the more volume per sheet of film you need, so under his
rules, a Nikkor tank may be good for, say 12 sheets using D76 straight,
but not Rodinal 1:50

I'd give you the particulars, but it looks like my wife borrowed it again,
  Can't wait to see what we have for dinner.