[LargeFormat] Jobo Tank for 4x5

Mike Kirwan largeformat@f32.net
Sun Nov 3 09:40:01 2002

I paid $6.00 for a cog, you just push it into the neck of the lid. So should
not be too expensive. I have found that the drums that came fitted with the
magnets are a devil to get out so I have left them attached.

Hope this helps

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: largeformat-admin@f32.net [mailto:largeformat-admin@f32.net]On
Behalf Of Clive Warren
Sent: Sunday, November 03, 2002 6:35 AM
To: largeformat@f32.net
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Jobo Tank for 4x5

Frank,

Have just returned from a camera fair out in the depths of the
Somerset countryside. Picked up another Jobo CPE2 - yes there is
already one sitting in the darkroom but this one has a lift! It came
with a number of tanks and drums and a fair amount of dust. It looks
as though lift has never been attached to the processor and seems new
so a bit of a result there.....

One of the tanks is for 4x5 film and is a double reel tank. The
others are still in the back of the car. Will keep my fingers crossed
for a 5x7 solution.

Guess I'll be looking for some cogs to replace those magnetic drives
on the other tanks here. I hope they are not too expensive.