[LargeFormat] Nikon Process-Nikkor 260mm f/10 lens

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Thu Oct 3 22:04:03 2002

I cannot point you to Nikon LF web pages but I can tell you that process
lenses are computed for close-up work. Typically 1:1. They may work well at
infinity. The old Artars and Dagors seemed to.

Some of the Nikkor process lenses were designed to use a specific wave
length of light (green) and would not focus full spectrum light. These were
used for reducing IC traces down to minuscule dimensions.

Anyway, test the lenses and tell us what you find. Are they barrel or do
they have a shutter?

:)

Jim