[LargeFormat] Illford Readyloads, Readyloads in general

Jim Brick largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 30 12:04:02 2002

Buy a few cases of your favorite Kodak Readyload or Fuji Quickload film,
perhaps both, buy a freezer (on sale or used) and you'll be set for life.

Don't hold your breath for Ilford to make Ready or Quick load film. Digital
is where all of these companies development money is going.

Kodak recently said (paraphrased) "film will not die but all of our
development effort is going into digital."

So I would advise folks that if they would be devastated by the loss of a
particular film... buy lots of it and freeze it, now.

Jim