[LargeFormat] Carl Zeiss Protars

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sun Aug 25 08:32:03 2002

While Clive, Richard, and I are on the subject of Protars/WA Wolleys I'd
like to ask the LF group at large if anyone has a copy of a Carl Zeiss
catalog that lists their Protar VII and VIIa's  I'm specifically looking
for info on their C set or maybe it was called a C+ set as it contains a
35cm, 29cm, 21cm cells + a Protar V for 5x7.

I have several catalogs for Bausch & Lomb and the focal lenghts are
close but there seems to be some differences.

I'd be looking for a photo copy of any/ all data.  Thanks

les