[LargeFormat] super angulon

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Fri Aug 23 22:49:38 2002

there is some debate as to whether Linhof was able to pick and choose
which of the lenses got the Linhof name, But rest assured the original
purchaser paid a whole lot of money for this lens. I have the same lens
without the pedigree (no Linhof or Technika) and its a very good lens,
it was my prime lens for years. They did make a more expensive lens that
was one stop faster, a whole lot bigger and more expensive, but that
doens't mean yours was cheap by any means. More the case, the 5.6 SA
wasn't around yet, and/or it wouldn't fit inside a Technika for shear
size.

les