[LargeFormat] The Linhof Supertechnica 8x10 ..now 5x7 Transparency film?

Ole Tjugen largeformat@f32.net
Mon Aug 19 03:30:06 2002

Hi Rich!

Yes, there's plenty of transparency film available. Norway is sort of "in
between" the German and English areas, and 13x18cm is very popular in Germany.
The thing to remember is that a 13x18 film won't quite fit in a 5x7" holder...

I have used Ektachrome 100WS, but due to problems with developing (the only
pro LF lab in Norway ruined my last 5 shots in the processing) I now use BW
only.

My favorite BW film regardless of format is Ilford FP4+, with E100SW or Portra
160NC and a smaller camera vhen I need colour. The "small" (4x5") films I get
developed by helpful local photographers.

Ole

>===== Original Message From Rich Lahrson <tripspud@transbay.net> =====
>Hi Ole!
>
>     What kind of films do you use?  Are there any transparency films
available?

>Rich

<snip>