[LargeFormat] reloading film holders in Toronto and Montreal

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Thu Aug 15 14:43:00 2002

Until this last trip out west I was firmly in the "hotel" camp.  Every
changing bag i'd ever used ended in disaster. How much dust can be in
one of those things!

Then I got my Harrison tent. Bought it used infact, although I couldn't
tell. I wiped it out with a damp cloth before leaving and used it
exclusively throughout the trip, even had to find out that it fits
between the dash and the back seat of a Ford Focus when I had to change
film during the day one time.  It sure save's the back when you can load
your film sitting at a desk on a chair. There was one night at a hotel
so far back in the hills I could have changed the film in the room with
the drapes open, but I opted for the tent.

I'm processing the film now and I don't see any trace of dust.