[LargeFormat] A better way

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed Aug 7 22:50:40 2002

> As an experiment I tried Agfa's E6 kit, it was easy & quick & the
> chemicals are cheap. The mistakes are mine.

With my contract with the Detroit Water Dept, I have to give them a
slide of each print. With the help of a Manfroto copy stand, bulk
tungsten film a radio slave and a motordrive on my x-700 Minolta I can
crank out about 400 prints an our.

Getting them process has usually takes two days. I've often thought of
processing it myself, but the Kodak E-6 kits were expensive if you
didn't have a lot of through put and I could see having exhausted on kit
and having 3 more rolls of film to do.  Then there was the mounting of
600 or so slides.  In the end I let them do it and I get some sleep.

les