[LargeFormat] Moving to 8x10 (was Re: Bergger 200 Film Speeds)

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jul 5 18:16:39 2002

  ( No need to thank me for any of this. No need at all. I see it as my duty
to Art. I just hope Art don't find out who did the duty on him..)

Uncle Dick,

Actually I can't help but thank you for the incentive to keep going. Things
are not as dull around here as they use to be. With the throwing of pots and
pans and furniture and such it's a lot more fun. It keeps me on my toes
having to duck and such. In anycase a while back you had mentioned that you
had met an elderly lady whom use to be in the biz. I just wondered if you had
been able to have any correspondents with her? It would be interesting to see
here perspective on things.

Oh by the way Art lives by me and I work with him on occasion he doesn't
suspect anything at the moment.

Greg Orlando