[LargeFormat] Moving to 8x10 (was Re: Bergger 200 Film Speeds)

Brock Nanson largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jul 4 00:31:12 2002

This sounds a little toooooo familiar....

Uncle Dick, should I be concerned that my wife (an ICU nurse) offers
comments like 'did you know you can inject a lethal dose of {insert drug of
choice here} in under the eyelid and the autopsy will never find the needle
mark?' right after inquiring about the state of my life insurance policy?

I generally sleep with my left eye open while on my right side, and the
right eye open when I roll over to my left side.

Brock

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hornford, Dave" <Dave.Hornford@hp.com>
To: <largeformat@f32.net>
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 8:35 AM
Subject: RE: [LargeFormat] Moving to 8x10 (was Re: Bergger 200 Film Speeds)

My wife has made the observation that an advantage of a husband with a
penchant for riskier wilderness activity divorce wouldn't be necessary -
why settle for part of what the lawyers don't want when an insurance
settlement will top everything up? I have taken note, and will decline
all gifts of climbing equipment, glacier travel gear, motorcycles, hang
gliders, ultra-light aircraft, submarines, parachutes and military
surplus jet aircraft...

Dave Hornford