[LargeFormat] Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

john frost largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 21 22:59:29 2002

Some members of the f32 group regard rain as a photo op. I tried
underwater photos with my lf kit in a lake at Banff. Discovered my
Luna-Pro warn't waterproofed enough. Need more mink oil, I guess...

john (:>)