[LargeFormat] Typical - lovely weather for landscapes

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Fri Jun 21 21:13:42 2002

At 5:00 pm +0100 20/6/02, philip.lambert wrote:
>No. Today I had a guided walk round the Tower Bridge area of London (looking
>at what, for example, Henry 8th did to the monasteries) but the sun was too
>hot for comfort and quite enough for 1/250 at f16 on 400 ISO.  We also have
snip

Philip,

Ah, my old stomping ground - lived within half a mile of the tower
for about three years and never visited! Always seems to be the way
when you live close to something that has so many photo
opportunities. Hope you got some good shots.

Thursday was another day of rushing home early after watching the
clouds out of the office window. Didn't quite work out this time
though - everything was a bland grey by the time I was ready to go
out with the 8x10 after an hour or so it was raining....... Summer
solstice tonight and yep, raining again.