[LargeFormat] T-Max 100 Exp and Dev Recommendations?

largeformat@f32.net largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 20 19:29:15 2002

Would anyone on the list care to share their personal favorite exposure and
development recommendations for T-Max 100?  I've been shooting both 4x5 and
8x10 for some time now, rating it at 100 and developing it with the standard
T-Max developer in Jobo drums for the Kodak-recommended times.  The results
have been perfectly acceptable to me, but I'm certainly willing to learn and
improve from others' experiences.  I take mostly architectural and landscape
shots, so rating the film at a lower speed is doable and especially
interesting to me.  Also, I print on Pt/Pl (initially because I didn't have
access to a proper darkroom, but now because I still don't have a good
darkroom and I love the whole process, especially the results), if that
might lend a specific twist to any recommendations.

Thanks in advance for any advise you care to offer.

Schuyler Grace

Phone:        480.693.3569
FAX:          480.693.7555
CO-MAIL:        52N-AWT