[LargeFormat] Moving to 8x10 (was Re: Bergger 200 Film Speeds)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Jun 20 17:31:19 2002

At 4:35 pm -0400 20/6/02, Gregor33@aol.com wrote:
>Clive,
>
>One other note at the moment all I can shoot is 4x5. I'd like to get into
>8x10 someday.
>
>Greg

Go for it Greg. The kit is regularly on Ebay with cameras and a
suitable lens or two costing much less than the 4x5 equivalent. Even
the film is comparatively cheap if you choose the Bergger option. You
won't need an enlarger and you can play around with all sorts of
esoteric alt processes. Check out the review of "The Book of
Alternative Processes" by Christopher James at:
http://www.f32.net/Services/Books/books.html

I bought this book a while back and it is my favorite bedtime reading
at the moment.