[LargeFormat] RE: IR filters

Diane Maher largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 10 04:16:01 2002

Hi Clive,
Thanks!
> The R72 and 89B filters are one and the same. 89B is the Wratten
designation for filters. The CoCam resin filters are manufactured
strictly in accordance with the Wratten specifications.

>Will keep my fingers crossed for you that the weather sorts itself
out. It's hardly a flaming June here at the moment - my plans to take
the 8x10 out today have been shelved due to torrential rain. As soon
as the tennis is over it normally perks up a bit here.

I hope the weather sorts out for you and that it's nice for me.  :)

Diane