[LargeFormat] Reservation land and history

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Wed Jun 5 18:38:57 2002

At 2:54 pm -0700 5/6/02, john frost wrote:
>I have been in the four corners area, and had the feeling that all I
>wanted out of there was me! and real quick. Must be ghosts of the old
>timers....
>
>john (:>)

John,

I think you've hit the nail on the head. After leaving the area all
was well again. The four corners seemed to be mild in comparison but
elements of that feeling were there also.

I bought some excellent books from Ruby's Inn near Bryce Canyon
published privately in Utah that were an eye opener on the history of
the South West.

A lot of the flash batteries ended up in my Maglight torch on that
trip as that was a one person adventure for the most part......