[LargeFormat] Re: Our friend in Washington and other nice people

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Mon Jun 3 06:23:35 2002

Dear Old Broad,

     Well, you said it. Take heart. I remember a " Carry On " movie with
Hattie Jacques and Kenneth Williams where one or the other said that old
birds were the best because they take more stuffing....

    Oh, Dear, I can't believe I said that. Now I will be banned by the
National Committee of Righteousness. Again. It is lonely here in outer
darkness.

    Please - are there sites on the net that I can access for Sudek's work?
I am interested to see what you have seen.

     On another topic - I have seen many references to the studio
photography of Sarony of New York in several books. But all I call up on the
net are images he took of Oscar Wilde. Has anyone ever seen a book that
features more of his studio work?

     Uncle Dick