[LargeFormat] re no cable socket

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 30 13:02:58 2002

I made a lensboard for my 69 Linhof to use this 65 mm  Angulon and attached
the cable via a small wooden block glued onto the lensboard and drilled to
retain a cable release in contact with the shutter release.  Linhof
originally made a metal lensboard with such a cable holder for the 65mm. Can
you make a Graphic lensboard with a cable holder?  Philip

Subject: [Largeformat] shutter question