[LargeFormat] Type 55 Polaroid and Panatomic X?

Rich Lahrson largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 29 01:03:58 2002

Hi Clive!

     The few pieces of film I managed to cut down to 3 1/4  x 4 1/4
inch I developed in a plastic Yankee Agitank with the adjustable
slot for that film size.  I was worried that the film might buckle and
become loose because it is so thin. But with somewhat gentle
agitation it went ok.

     My plan for using the Panatomic-X in 5x7 is to tray develop.
The last time I tray developed was when I had an 8x10.  Rich