[LargeFormat] 4x5 tank E6 processing

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Tue May 28 08:40:51 2002

More useless information:

Early versions of the famed Yankee Agitank came with a clear top and two
long sharp pins.  The idea was to load your thin based Ektachrome in the
tank and the run the pins through the top corners to lock the film in place.

the top was clear so that you could efficiently re-expose the film during
development, which makes me think this was for E-4 or early E-6.

So at least the manufacturer thought it was possible to used it. What the
results would be, i don't know.

Les