[LargeFormat] Good news. Really good news

philip.lambert largeformat@f32.net
Thu May 23 02:12:19 2002

I just studied the downloaded catalogue in Mandarin and there's a
photographer's rickshaw (bit like a photovest with wheels) for only ten
dollars more, or adapted to be drawn by the Mark IV kangaroos twenty dollars
more....  We are all very jealous...Philip