[LargeFormat] RE: RE: lens board

Felix Lopez de Maturana largeformat@f32.net
Sun May 19 06:00:39 2002

<If the tiny 90/6.8 Angulon was really good, they would have not made the
<very large (by comparison) 90/8 Super Angulon. Losing almost a stop of
<focusing light as well. There is a 90/5.6 SA though, which recovers that
<lost stop.

<Don't get me wrong. My 90mm Angulon is a great lens for just straight, no
<movement, photography, at f/8 - f/22. Sharp and good contrast. Smaller than
<f/22, diffraction takes it's toll.

<A regular 90mm Angulon is marginal for architecture. Unless your 90mm
<Angulon is different than mine.

<My 2 cents worth of experience...

<Jim

Hi Jim

Your emails are interesting in every list you participate. Thanks. I'll go
for a Super Angulon.

Kind regards

Felix