[LargeFormat] Ansel Adams (was 250mm Wide Field Ektar)

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Mon May 6 12:04:03 2002

At 5:12 pm -0700 5/5/02, Les Newcomer wrote:
>  > From: Clive Warren
>  >
>>  I would dearly like to also get hold of a copy of the 1980 Adams
>  > documentary - perhaps someone on the list has a copy?
>
>Clive,
>
>this thread sparked something (stirred some intersticial ions?)
>
>buried int he back of the video cabinet is a taped labeld Ansel Adams.
snip

Hello Les,

Thanks for the kind offer - I have ordered a copy from Photoeye as
suggested by Tim. At least I hope that is what will arrive..... There
was only one video for sale and that was dated 1986.