[LargeFormat] D76 Discontinued ??

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Wed May 1 15:47:13 2002

fUnder this same reasoning, Glacial Acetic acid is "no longer available"
None of the stores want to deal with the hazard fees, the only thing I can
find locally is 28%.

Kodak's new B&W film building is a double edged sword.  "We're committed to
B&W film" touts the PR release, but with their commitment to Tri-x, Tmax 100
& 400  they've sent Verichrome Pan (8" cirkut) , Plus X, Ektapan to the
gallows.

And If i were a tried and true D76 nut, I would home brew and used the D76H
version. It's quick easy and doesn't have the pH swing of regular D76.

But I've got my fish tank full of Xtol at the moment.