[LargeFormat] 8x10 B&W Film

Pete Caluori largeformat@f32.net
Mon Apr 29 09:45:04 2002

From: tomphoto@gmx.at
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 09:54:51 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,
now one month later, they have no Forte film, maybe in Hungary,
so I ask there near Budapest.
He, in Bratislava can offer me the 100 or 200 ASA Foma film. But in a roll,
so must cut it myself in 8 x 10" pieces. Anyone experience with cutting
film.
greetings
Tom

<snip>

Greetings Tom,

I have not cut film, but I have cut paper to smaller sizes.  Having access
to a paper cutter (yes, it works on film too) makes life easier, but is not
absolutely necessary.

Make a template for the size you need and use a sharp razor to cut along the
edge.  If you have a paper cutter, then you just need to add stops as the
appropriate size.  Good luck!

Regards, Pete