[LargeFormat] Those Sort of Pictures

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Sun Apr 21 03:46:43 2002

At 9:45 am +0800 21/4/02, rstein wrote:
>Dear Karl,
>
>      I should be delighted to bombard you with my images but I don't own a
>scanner nor know how to use one. Perhaps I could bundle up a few 6 x 4's and
>send them to Clive and he could figure out how to display them. I'll check
>with the ladies to see if they would be happy with this.
>
>     Uncle Dick

Dear Uncle Dick,

I would be delighted to set up a home page for you on f32.net if the
ladies are happy to let the world see them in their glory.

Given the excellent service you provide to large format photographers
on the list, keeping us amused and generally guiding us against
taking life too seriously I would be happy to make your home page a
little bit special.

Although I don't really want resurrect old threads, I do have your
cards here and have been thinking about ways in making the images
available to all - I would imagine you would have no objections to
that as they are rather wonderful photos :-)

Please advise.