[LargeFormat] Availability of Quickloads

Hornford, Dave largeformat@f32.net
Wed Apr 17 10:56:06 2002

The thread on ReadyLoads has me thinking of QuickLoads, and where to
acquire the Fuji B&W Acros QuickLoads.

I know that none are available locally (Calgary, Canada), so I'm open to
recommendations pretty much anywhere.

I contacted Robert White, and they don't carry Acros but did cheerfully
offer to special order a container load if I wanted the whole thing. I
know Acros Quickloads are available from Badger in the US, but with the
Cdn/US exchange rate I am willing to look elsewhere in the vain hope of
a slightly better price.

Thanks.

Dave Hornford
"There is no sense in being pessimistic.  It would not work anyway."
   --- Anon