[LargeFormat] Curly Film and Dress Sense

rstein largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 28 23:46:06 2002

Dear Warren,

     Right.

     Now you've done it.

    I refuse to be laughed at on this list. All my postings are serious and
scholarly. Sober. Temperate.  Even a bit pedantic, if that be a bad thing.
Yet you have subjected me to wry innuendo and hints of a sartorial nature.

    I now have no alternative but to send you my card. I trust you will be
gentleman enough to receive it and will know what to do. Should you require
a copy of Wilson's rules they may be purchased from the Dixie Gun Works in
Union City, Tennessee. I assume you have a friend who may act for you.

     Uncle Dick