[LargeFormat] Curly Film and Dress Sense

Clive Warren largeformat@f32.net
Thu Mar 28 21:49:36 2002

At 9:44 pm -0500 27/3/02, Jon wrote:
Lots of snippy
>  >
>>  A few people have made complaints about Roland's cut and rolled HIE
>
>I've heard the same things... and that the film is very 'curly.'

The curly is the film trying to squirm away from a bad shot - or it
may be the polyester base of the film ;-)

Talking of unusual shots - Uncle Dick, should I stay in bed a bit
longer and give the postman a break? He simply says "nothing from Oz"
now before I have had the chance to ask him..... With no clear style
guide for sartorial elegance in large format dress I have resorted to
tweed and plus fours..... hope this is appropriate.