[LargeFormat] wollensak optimo

Les Newcomer largeformat@f32.net
Sat Mar 23 23:52:54 2002

Been lurking on the Graflex.org site eh?

at best it's a short term fix, and i disagree with the main proponent of
this advice. He claims that lighter fluid is a highly volitile liquid, I say
it leaves a film behind. a gummy film.

One of the things this caims to fix is oil on leaves. It doesn't I had a
gummy shutter and I could douse it with laquer thinner and it would soften
the oil, but since it didn't removed it, it would be back sticking again
inside a week.

les