[LargeFormat] t-max developer d76

Philip J. McCourt largeformat@f32.net
Wed Mar 20 16:02:13 2002

Barry,
The 12.5 mins is using a 1:1 dilution of D76. According to the official
Kodak info, they do not recommend the 1:1, but it works good for me. The
time of 6.5 mins is the normal time for straight D76.  Like I stated in
an earlier post, I almost gave up on the Tmax 100 8x10 sheets untill I
started using the D76.  I am sure other developers will do a great job
also, but I am having pretty good luck using the 1:1 mix.

I have been using the D76 for all of my film including 120 and 35mm.
Phil