[LargeFormat] Keeping Film Cool

menso guk largeformat@f32.net
Sun Mar 10 11:51:13 2002

I guess I came from some hard school teachings.
I have used a pillow case under blankets and comforters for a dark
bag. I have developed in the field in 117 degree heat (as soon as I
poured in the devo I pored it out). The heat in the mojave desert
was sooo hot in the car my plastic radio melted into the defroster
vent. (and radio still worked). Then used water out of the faucet hose
to rinse........... (maybe this will start a NEW round of comments????)

winks

--
menso guk
deadcell@onebox.com - email